What does a second chance look like for people experiencing homelessness?
What does it mean to get a second chance in life? Who deserves a second chance? And who decides? Hear our pleas to the Council of Second Chances. You, the audience, get to weigh in on whether or not a second chance is granted. What will you decide?
– The program is free to attend. Advance registration is requested, but not required. The show will be held outdoors in the Ruin Courtyard.
– Doors open at 6:30 pm.
– Seating will be provided. Please do not bring additional chairs.
– Seating is general admission.
– The museum gallery will be closed; however, bathrooms will be available.
– No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Ruin Courtyard.
– Please enter at 704 South Second Street.
– In case of rain, the program will move indoors to Mill Commons, our main lobby. The decision will be made by 2 pm on the day of the performance and announced on Facebook.
$20 Target gift cards available as thanks for those bringing lived experience of homelessness. (first 25 people to sign up)
ASL interpretation will be provided by Stephanie Drymalski & Charity Townsend.
Email or call / text Esther to discuss accessibility services: esther [at] zamyatheater [dot] org / 612.760.4804