Join us for a virtual lunch series consisting of four unique topics for women throughout 2021. Presented by UBS, each session will center on UBS’ “Own Your Worth” platform.
Many of us feel like we’re on a treadmill. In fact, 52% feel the pressure to keep working, keep earning, and keep up a lifestyle we’ve gotten used to.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know when you can get off the treadmill? How much money is enough to follow your passions, achieve your goals, and live your dreams? It’s different for all of us.
Join us for a facilitated, open conversation about money in a comfortable setting, while sharing ideas and hearing from others on how to set financial goals and timelines.
Here are some questions you might consider as you assess your financial goals:
1. Do I have enough to sustain my lifestyle?
2. What is my updated net worth and asset allocation?
3. Does my current budget align with my goals?
4. Are my values reflected in my individual financial plan?
5. Am I saving enough and in the right places?