To view the events on a particular day, click on a calendar date above. Add Event
2017 Artability Art Show & Sale
180 E 5th St.
People Incorporatedís Artability program is an annual celebration of the creativity and contributions of people with mental illnesses to our community. A series of art and writing workshops lead up to the multi-day Artability Show & Sale held each fall. Artists may sell their work at the show and receive 80% of the profits, with the remaining 20% going back to support the Artability program. Writers also contribute their creative work to an anthology available for sale at the show.
Artability is vital to the work of People Incorporated in helping individuals living with mental illnesses to work toward achieving their goals related to living independent and enriched lives. The show is a source of inspiration and pride for the areaís mental health community, and encourages artists to explore their interests, share their love of art, and gain confidence in their skills.
The 2017 show will be held at the Great Hall in St Paul, and will be open as follows:
Thursday, October 26
Friday, October 27
11am-8pm (Awards Ceremony 6pm)
Saturday, October 28
The event is free and open to the public.